- PREVENTS BROWN SPOTS, ROOT ROT, AND DROPPING LEAVES Created to provide well-draining soil using organic aged bark, coco coir, and perlite to maintain an optimal balance of water and air. Our fiddle leaf fig mix creates perfect root aeration to prevent bacterial and fungal root rot diseases.
- SUPPORTS INCREASED GROWTH AND STRONGER PLANT HEALTH Specially formulated with nutrients including IBI-certified Biochar, which increases the retention of nitrogen, phosphorus, and other essential plant nutrients so your plant can grow bigger and stronger.
- PROTECTS AGAINST OVER AND UNDER WATERING Developed by The Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Center, our soil mix provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
- RECYCLED, ORGANIC, AND MADE IN THE USA Green waste provides nutrients while reducing environmental impact by recycling valuable biomass. Compost encourages the production of beneficial bacteria and fungi that break down organic matter to create humus, a rich nutrient-filled material.
- CERTIFIED STERILE AND NON-TOXIC Each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant from insects, fungus or bacteria that can lurk in other soils. Enjoy a resealable bag for easy storage.
- WORKS WITH MANY VARIETIES Created for ficus lyrata (fiddle leaf fig), our soil mix is perfect for all ficus, rubber plants, aroids including monstera, and all other houseplants that enjoy well-draining soil.
Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Potting Soil
Sign up for new Bonsai articles, free growing tips and much more!
Copyright © 2021 Bonsai Resource Center. All Rights Reserved.